LGFC is a group designed to unite the gluten-free community and provide education, events and empowerment as we make a commitment to healthier living in response to Celiac Disease or gluten sensitivity. Local gluten-free events are widely enjoyed for their supportive and inspiring energy, demonstrating that living gluten-free can be both easy and enjoyable.
Join us for a variety of educational workshops. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and inspiration needed to live a healthy gluten-free lifestyle!
Living Gluten-Free Community is for you if:
- you know or suspect that you have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity
- you are following or learning about a gluten-free diet due to the needs and dietary restrictions of a loved one
- you are new to the gluten-free lifestyle and can use some basic knowledge and the support of both experts and others living gluten-free
- you’ve been eating the same gluten-free foods for a long time and are looking for inspiration, new recipes and the opportunity to connect with others
- you enjoy the company of people who share your experiences, interests and values
One-on-one nutrition consultations with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist are also available!
Contact Rich for a complimentary telephone consultation!